Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
scphillips

Guildford City Who's Who 1921-76

A comprehensive Who's Who of Guildford City (plus Guildford United and Guildford & Dorking United) is available to purchase via the link below.

750+ player profiles

560+ player pics

All 24 managers have biographies

circa 300 pages

Local pick up in Guildford area available.

Any queries contact guildfordcity@hotmail.co.uk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-CITY-BOYS-ARE-IN-TOWN-THE-WHOS-WHO-OF-GUILDFORD-CITY-/122212401595?hash=item1c746d41bb:g:GsEAAOSwHMJYHNwU

Edited by scphillips

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By scphillips
      My new book is now ready to purchase from EBay, please search against the City Boys are in Town or Guildford City Whos Who,

Price £ 20 for nearly 300 pages, circa 750+ player profiles and 560+ photos

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-CITY-BOYS-ARE-IN-TOWN-THE-WHOS-WHO-OF-GUILDFORD-CITY-/122212401595?hash=item1c746d41bb:g:GsEAAOSwHMJYHNwU

• By Beano
      Hi everyone,

I have been reminded that the autumn of 2014 will mark "50 years of Ashford Town". As some of you might recall, I decided some time ago that a book about the club would be a marvellous idea, which is how I came to spend the best part of two years researching the results archive we now have on the club website.

However, merely rattling through the results would a fairly dull read make... So I am asking for YOUR input!

Whether you were (or are) a player, official, member of the team management or supporter, or all of the above, I want your stories, anecdotes and photos. These could be single long posts or several bursts of memory, no tale is too short or too dull. Any original photo loaned to me will be scanned, then returned.

Credit will be given for all information that makes it into the book. You could post here, send me a private message through the forum or email me. And, please, make people who don't use the forum aware of this request.

The club is for everyone, therefore, when its history comes to be written, it should be recorded in more than one voice!

Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.