Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

My Introduction & Why I'm Here. I'm losing my Passion

Mikey Fin

Hi everyone,

My names Michael and i'm a Postgrad in Sheffield taking up Biomedical Sci. 
I usually am on Reddit but wanted to test out how this forum is like. Some things about me... hmm.. I live a rather reserved life. The good half of my friends are toxic idiots, and the other half are all overseas.  I usually spend my days playing cs:go, watching twitch, and spend a lot of my day online. Thought it'd be nice to connect with fans and hopefully a higher caliber of footie enthusiasts and delve deep into discussions and unconventional topics.

I do feel that my interest and touch on football wasn't as deep as it was before, but maybe it's the crowd and the expensive tickets locally for the bigger matches but it's kind of sad when you're alone. I like the idea of crowd-managed teams like PSG and the whole idea of 'socios', where you actually have a say for the decisions of a team. With the rate managers are swapping out it's bloody shitty to watch sometimes. I guess I've been lacking involvement in a lot of things, and I miss the days when my dad would surprise me and my brother new boots and merch.. even if they were fake coming from a lower middle class family.

esports is a little more engaging with how people can interact with players, influencers.. not so much with football. But anyways, that's why i'm here. Hope to connect with like minded people and see if football has any room for improvement. To help fans out like me, as i feel that i'm not the only one out there. And to also help out the Teams

Archived