Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Burberry clad youths

To all the GNFC fans who where at the station after the game:

From an Aldershot Fan

I have to say (for the beneft of those that didnt go or wernt there that these youths where the minority and the rest of the fans I met where nice. I find it a huge shame that a minority can ruin what was a good day out. I think maybe the club should be notified so that they can help put a stop to these stupid idiots.

They appeared at the station and when we got on the train one of them tried to pull my friend off the train and another hit my my other frnd as he got onto the train. It was a message complaining about it. Apparently they turn up most home games. Not a nice experience and hope that it can get sorted out so it doesn't happen again

It was basically a post from a mindless chav saying how the Gravesend fans were "pussys" and that they had done them over. It was all written in text language, cue a reply having a go at them(very valid) and commenting that they'd be algergic to a dictionary!

Hang on,i've still got the page up,

Malcomn Bismark;"me n the cru took em up reden hill n gave em a good ol kickin kent bastards "

Lord Shot of the Middle Class-"Ow dahz it feel to ave a chav for a mahvver and a pea for a brain and sportzware for clovin and acne fer a face and a pig sty for a hahse and kickin geezas fer fun in yer big group of gay geeza mates but you'd rahn a fackin mile on yer own, yer pikey scumbags. "

Tongham Tina-"Been to www.chavscum.co.uk have you, Malcom? A coeupl of your immediate family on there. 'Malcolm', what a poncy name. "

Billy (GNFC) -"Presumably, though, you'd've run a mile at the sight of a dictionary?

Brainless neds, that's all you are and all you'll ever be, squalor monkeys. "

Quote:
Fleet boy said:
It was all written in text language,

How did chavs speak before mobile phones? Their 'language' has certainly evolved in tandem with mobiles. Either we sue Orange for the increase in chavs or we introduce a punitive 'mobile tax', whereby anyone trying to buy airtime with big fake cheap gold jewellery is automatically charged an extra tenner?

Or in chavish: "Owight, geezas, if u is nickin a mobil, rite, u is gonna hav to pay 2 tymes mor then uvver ppl cos u is 2 fick to reed and rite propah".

Quote:
Stu M said:
Or in chavish: "Owight, geezas, if u is nickin a mobil, rite, u is gonna hav to pay 2 tymes mor then uvver ppl cos u is 2 fick to reed and rite propah".

That was written remarkably like a chav..are you one of them?! wink.gif grin.gif