Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday Evening - Thanks To One And All

GarySTFC

Thanks to all the players, staff and management who came onto the boat and made it such an enjoyable evening. Glad to have taken the camera as I got the 20 minutes of presentation speeches and awards. Thank to also should go to those who arranged the evening as it appeared all those who attended had a good time.

Mr Spencer then took on the role of cameraman and got some top quality shots, before getting more in Liquid where some of us joined the players to continue the evening's activities.

I'll get the pictures of note up on the site at some stage either today or tomorrow along with a full set of video clips from the presentations once I've figured the best way to get it on the site as it's a rather large file.

Yeah well done everyone it's been a great season on trhe pitch and also we have had some great times on the terraces as well, cos even when we have lost (Walton and Corinthians exeptions) it's been fun!

Great to see a few of you last night at my second home! I worry what type of state Liam's in this morning though as last night I saw him on the dancefloor not even moving which was a complete contrast to BFR as for he was on the move all night!

The only bad moment was seeing Alex Haddow's shirt! I thought I had bad taste!!!!