Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights match

Woody SUFC

Never had so much fun at a game (well perhaps Lewes Away!) The goalie and his Daddy had me in fits of laughter! Mehdi looks good and now our strike force has some depth with Mehdi, Scott, Reid, Holsgrove and Peters! Bring on Beconsfeild...Bring on Cardiff!!!

Nothing like the cup on a windy wednesday agaisnt a bunch of inbred Kent Kunts!!!

C'mon the Windsor!

Woody -

How do you manage to offend so many people in so few words?

Is it some new GCSE course I never heard of? "Shock Jock Studies", perhaps?

Did it clash with English spelling and grammar lessons?

SiD

'I don't know what he does to the opposition, but by God he frightens me' (The Duke of Wellington - slightly misquoted)

I wasn't overly impressed to be perfectly honest. We did what we had too, and I guess that should be pleasing enough. However, I can't help think we've lost a bit of sparkle, we don't seem to be attacking with any pace.

The point I want to make specifically is that of Kieron Adams...we have a guaranteed 10 goal a season man sitting on the bench, and if you hear the rumours, he won't be pulling on a WEFC shirt again.

I for one will be disappointed to see Kieron go (if true). He's got that "right time right place" knack, and you can't teach that.

We need a striker as well. Tony Reid isn't the hidden gem some people hoped he would be. Time to say goodbye (although he'll still continue to receive our support).

There must be a team near the bottom of our div who have a young lad who fancies a move to the Meadow.

Anyway, how dull.

U T R

We have pace upfront with Ryan Peters who did well against Harrow. Hope to see him and Mehdi start on saturday as i think that would be an idea partnership. Gomis just gets better and better and Cooky was unlucky not to score twice last night when he hit the bar.

SiD- I thought i was being nice to them!?

Watch out...Woody Agro is about!