Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

town's season so far

for some reason won't let me register but i'll post anyway. any town fans thoughts on players of season so far, best signing or just a general fans review now that its christmas!

Yeah, you're having a lousy season. Just one defeat in the ESL, League Cup qtr finalists and two good FA comp runs to show for it.

I bet a few teams would like to have had such a season. Not us though, we are happy with League Cup and Senior Cup qtr finalists....so far!!!

We lost one game. It might not be what we would like but now Abbey have lost at their Mangey old ground at last I see a little ray of light and I will follow that star and see which league table it stops over at the end of the season. I will bring gifts to honour the town from near and wide. 1,000's will come from near and far and pay homage to the town.

We will listen to our dreams and not those of Herod and his followers. And when the crying and nashing of teeth comes of FA reform we hope to be in the Southern or Ryman league.

And I wasn't too disappointed that Posh and Becks are no longer Mary and Joseph at Madame Tussauds.

New messiah? No just JC!

Merry Christmas and thanks Abbey for the early stocking present.