Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dover 1 Billericay 1

GazzaBTFC

If you look at the game in the cold light of the morning after, we didn't really cover ourselves with glory for 50% of the game. Be it that we were rusty (?) or just needed reminding that, to win games, we need to play like the devil and not under estimate our opposition. The facts are, if we played for the whole match like we did in the last 20 minutes, we would've come away with all three points and Dover would've reaped the Blue Army whirlwind that has been blowing of late.

In the last 20 minutes, after Dover had scored, we played like devils and Dover were on the rack, not having a clue what to do, where to go or when to do it. So, the lesson for the team is, ya gotta go at 'em from the minute the game starts to the final whistle. We proved in previous games, as well as yesterday, we are an awsome footballing side and when our tails are up, no one can match us. It really comes down to experience and attitude. And this team are learning...fast!!!

Now for a commentary on the ref and the other jokers that called 'emselves officials. Firstly, the ref was a homer. No doubt about that. His inability to send the goalkeeper off in the first ten minutes for bringing down Cuz, was a disgrace. He then covers up his mistake with a lie, citing Cuz as his excuse. The ref said that Cuz insisted that the Dover 'keeper was not the last man!!! I didn't even see him consult any 'Ricay player and even if he did, I'm sure they would've wanted the edge of a reserve keeper or an outfield player between the sticks.

Dover's time wasting was absolutley disgusting!!! Again, the keeper and the physio should've been cautioned for playing injured. And how the linesman and ref (who was well placed) missed the "tussle" and elbow in Cuz's face in the last 10 when we were pressing for the winner is beyond all reason!!!

Nope, it is Christmas and the season of circus and panto's has arrived, to prove it, the Ryamn League authorised two clowns to officiate the Dover / 'Ricay game yesterday...

After watching the Dover Video, I am even more convinced that 1. cus would have scored. 2. That the keeper should have gone.

http://www.doverathleticvideo.com/#Latest%20Highlights%20to%20download

We had great support yesterday. In both number and

Vocalisation. It was noted and appreciated by the team and management.

Not that it needs proving, but take a look at Dorms celebration. Clearly, our players are proud to wear the Billericay Blue.

His inability to send the goalkeeper off in the first ten minutes for bringing down Cuz, was a disgrace. He then covers up his mistake with a lie, citing Cuz as his excuse. The ref said that Cuz insisted that the Dover 'keeper was not the last man!!! I didn't even see him consult any 'Ricay player and even if he did, I'm sure they would've wanted the edge of a reserve keeper or an outfield player between the sticks.

surely he should be consulting his linesmasn rather than the players as to what actually happened