Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Sorry Tony

pabird

Tony has decided that saying sorry might just regain some of his personal popularity and the intended programme is as follows

Day to day for a month (am) sorry to the 5,000 people per year who die in NHS hospitals due to the filth

Day to day for a month (pm)sorry to the pensioners deprived collectively of £5B per year he has taken from their pensions

Any suggestions for evening prayers??

couple of good reads i nthe daily nazi today.. andrew alexander anda good letter on crime in the er.. letters page funnily enough.. some bloke did the leg work for the filth on 3 seperate occasions to catch an uninsured driver.. a atm card reader and a credit card thief.. despite getting the cctv pictures car reg numbers etc etc the filth did nothing.. 2 years after he got done for doing 38 in a 30 he got a 180 quid fine for having not changed the address on his dvla details.. 2 yrs of top work there cops

I paid private for thirty years plus and never from 1955 to now have I missed a tax I was due to pay, I was unemployed for three weeks since 1955 and have never claimed for a single benifit in my life

Lets try to remember that parasites and objectors to anything private all have a pink hue, me! strictly blue

PS I worked on and in most of the major NHS hospitals in the London area plus Worthing and was senior site agent on Northwick Park Hospital when it was built, like I said I have earned the right to comment and pink or red simply does not work