Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next season

More players may leave but im sure CK will be looking to build fresh blood raw talent,we know how he gets the best out of a player,mr motivator indeed,looking back to the early Dover days and up untill now,i can name a few lads that have gone on to play league football,in the Dover days i can remember Paul Smith the gills,Germain Darlington Q.P.R and Watford.Junior Lewis Gillingham,and now at Hull City.Russel Millton Cheltenham Town. And Tony Dixon was wanted by Gillingham and as i understand Dover turned down a 30 thousand bid for him in the early ninetys,its my opinion that Tony was one of the best sweepers ever seen in non league football,im sure CK took from Tonbridge where he playing as a foward. Margate players to go to greater times have been Bugs Buglione,Sam Sodjie,Charlie Mitten all be it brief to the Gills,the point being that im sure as long a we keep CK we have the potential to send more players on the way to greater things,thus assuring our future.