Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MORNING MAGS

Eastside Urchin

Hello gumbo it is good to have you back,i would of rung you to offer my condolences regarding the dodgy jenas sending off,but i did'nt want to inflame the already boiling hot fiasco that is st james park,you have got the player i have always wanted up front for us and i know in 6 months he will be on a free to us after instructions from me,luque is god,and you porkers have got him,and i am really not happy about it,but good to have you back and with alberto you may at last prosper

2-0

2-0

2-0`

Thanks bud.... The only good thing about being back is being able to see the Chins again on sat... As for Mr Owen... What can i say... Sat and watched it on sky sports news yesterday with goose bumps & a lump in my nanny goat....Poor old Fulham a week on sat. He`s got to be worth a few quid on him scoring the first goal...