Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Positives

margateshot

Lots of improvements around the ground on Saturday. The tea bar appeared to work a lot better with new shelving and the sugar/milk seperated on the table. Plenty of bins around as well which I believe were ordered but did not arrive for the Maldon game. The food outlet queue was much better, and although there was a problem with the maldon game, it appeared to go well yesterday. Although the Maldon crowd was larger it was only 300 fewer on saturday which bodes well. I arrived later than usual yesterday due to traffic but with 5 minutes to go there were only about 5 programmes left which again is a positive note as we need to sell all programmes to make them pay. I was quite critical of the programme after the last match and looking back that was unfair as it is a big improvement on last years. However I would still like to see some intro on the new players and a list of the sponsors. There has been nothing from the club about shirt sponsors and it states that they will be in the programme. Anyway as I said before, I did not want to have a go at Keith or any other individual as I know how much work goes into it. I just hope that as we settle into the season that info will be available to him or we can find the space to put it there. If sales go as well for the remainder of the season will we be able to add any more pages?