Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's using Who

freefred

I do not know if this has been mentioned before as I am fairly new to the forum, but looking over the other post and replies, I feel I have to point out that according to the MFC website, we have only 5 players actually under contract at this time. Of those 5, they seem to be the ones that receive the lions share of the praise as the best, most consistent and most commited. I have seen it mentioned both on here, on the website and in the local papers that CK has a lot of players lined up to sign for Margate in the summer, which would suggest to me and possibly to the players without contracts that they are only being used to get the club through this season and no matter what they do they will be gone come the Summer. Is it only me or could this be a possible reason for the often stated "lack of commitmtent" by certain palyers to a club that shows a similar lack of commitment to them?

you have hit the nail on the head there freefred,by the looks of things you are correct

but,at the same time,if those players not under contract,have pride and fire in their bellies,and show a REAL desire to succeed,the option of a contract might be on the table,they have to earn one

I think in the most part you are correct alot of the players we have now will most certianly not be with us next season, but you would have thought some of those players would make more of a effort to try and earn a contract?

I would love to see players trying to earn a contract, but it seems that too many people believe that Margate will do until something better comes along. BTW, where did a certain ex-captain who did something similar at the start of the season end up?