Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Strange Request But It Would Be Helpful...

Yes it was a Marshall amp.

Nice sound wasn't it but we're going hi fi soon with my old pioneer amp (which still gives a brilliant sound but I replaced it with a new sparkling 5.1 DTS surround amp. Dunno what it is about "old" equipment but when they serve you as well as that amp did, I just couldn't bring myself to part with it, so it may as well do the job down the club), a couple of speakers (would require four but all I got is two for the mo - anyone got a couple of speakers hanging about...bring 'em down the club), speaker wire (thanks to Mick CCFC - a gent from Chelmsford) and brackets (thanks Bill).

What it will sound like with the mic going through it, I dunno, as the Marshall was more than capable last night...Nice to know it was appreciated...