Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ancalet Odhiambo

GarySTFC

Some info on him from when he played against Dulwich last season for Abingdon.

"Anaclet Odhiambo played against the Hamlet for Abingdon United (Hellenic League Premier Division) last season in the FA Cup. He scored their goal in a 1-1 draw and we won the replay 3-2. His goal in our game was his second in his seventh game up to that point last season.

His pen-picture in our programme for the replay is as follows: "23 year old forward who returned to the club from Quarry Nomads, having left to play for University of Southampton. He was leading scorer with 38 goals in 52 games last season, when he was also Player of the Year.""

Ani is a goalscorer and scored 25 for us last year and as the post says, 38 the previous year! I cant believe he is thinking of leaving us after much success at AUFC but if he does, i for one will bear no grudges as i think he deserves a chance at a higher standard, and the main suprise is its took this long for somebody to register an interest. Good luck to him as he's generally a top bloke as well as a good footballer.

Ps. I hope you dont get him though