Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiredness can kill take a break

Message for Gaffer, looking at the squad you have i can see fatigue / tiredness appearing in some of the players who are giving 100% every other day and are having no time to rest between hard fought friendlies,consequently injuries are not being treated,allowing for recovery. Why not give them Saturday off and let the ressies play as they also need match practice. Dont burn the squad out before the season starts, Some of these lads work at long hours at physical jobs before rushing off to play. NO ONE can keep this pace up.

Anon, if you have serious concerns you should address them to the manager personally and not air them for all and sundry to read.

If a player is injured then he should declare himself unfit/unavailable to the manager who can then refer him to the physio for treatment.

One serious lack over the past few seasons has been stamina amongst the players and this is something that Simon is working on, he knows what they can or cannot do so please let him do things his way and I'm sure the players, the club and the supporters will all benefit in the long term.

Did you watch the game? aside from normal tiredness that comes in the last few minutes Windsor had far superior levels of fitness even though we changed almost all our players! The last 20 mins you outworked us so i dont think you've got too much to worry about. Good luck for the rest of the season