Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Youth Reports

Hunty

Youth reports will appear as soon as, and if I receive them on the main site under match reports and then youth match reports. The Youth section link does not appear to work at present!!!

The under 14's will have a report as I attend the matches as "my boy" plays in goal. The Under 16's phone me through a report so I add that as well.

Thanks to Steve, who will always find space in the programme, so if anybody attends any youth team match please, please let me know the scorers etc and we can publish these. I appreciate time is always an problem, but a couple of lines would do. I also put the reports on BBC Kent, and the local paper will always run the reports. So come on lets promote the future of the club

I can be contacted by email at

timhunt123@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers in advance

Went along to the last quarter of the under 16s game today against Folkestone Invicta. Finished 2-2. Crap referee who really needs to be dropped post haste. He made enormous errors. Margate looked to be struggling most of the time and gave Folkestone a fair amount of space. There is potential though. Very good save by our goalie. The second Margate goal was a breakaway down the right wing catching the defence off guard, beating the goalie who just wasnt prepared for it.

Margate do need to get better organised. The Folkestone fans were from the sounds of it expecting a much tougher game after the recent results by the under 16s.

Could someone who was there please explain that bizarre situation where a decision was reversed leading to outrage by both teams? It was at the end of the second half. A lot of us were left confused...