Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

F/A/O MFC Forum fans & supporters (no part number)

Cookie

RE:F/A/O Trotty & the Players PART 8 *************

There wont be one!

Shame,as the good run was going well.I wasnt going to use this thread this week for fear of losing that unbeaten run.Would rather have kept it going for the league games.Still it was going to come to an end sometime I supppose. Now its been broken this thread wont be appearing again.Would be nice if another similar thread was started & hopefully a new unbeaten run can be achieved with that new title.

However as I mentioned previously its the good wishes of our fans to the players that count more than any thread title(sorry if I have made it sound that way)so I hope best wishes are STILL relayed to them on another thread as I still think its important to do so.

Thanks to everyone who has put themselves out to wish them the best on this thread over the weeks. I KNOW the players were grateful for them.I'm sure they will be grateful if they are continued too. Lets not stop giving them our best now eh?

The BIG games are yet to come! All 30 of them PLUS the play-off games of course!