Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Home to Tonbridge on Tuesday (12th)

Ryan.c

Let's hope so. Tonbridge have one of the league's top scorers in Jon Main so I spose he's an obvious dangerman although another one of their key players unfortunately picked up a bad injury in their defeat at home to Heybridge.

Their early season form has slipped a bit of late but I'm sure it will be a tough game for us.

I would also start with the same starting xi as Saturday if everyone is fit for duty.

The important thing is that if we have to make changes there is quality in depth - Look at the strength of yesterday's bench to see that, and we then have Swaine and Blackman and the lads out on loan as well!

Tonbridge will be a very tough game and we will have to work every bit as hard as we did on Saturday to get a result.

Watched Tonbridge at Melbourne back in September and thought they looked pretty good, despite going down 3-2. Certainly more impressive than AFC were Saturday. I'd expect a far closer game, but hope I'm proved wrong. If the results go with us, and we perform in our next 2, we've an outside chance of 7th spot come Saturday evening. We've shortened to 7th favourite for the title at 12/1.