Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury 1 Hornchurch 2

Urchins

batesy is injured, where have you been. Its on the last two managers reports.

You can tell its Monday cant you, all the jealous has beens come out, bet half of them were'nt even at Tilbury. Come on u Urchins never mind the snakes in the grass.

I agree entirely...however an opinion is an opinion...ie;- ''such and such had a bad game'' nothing wrong with that...nor is there anything wrong with opinions on team selection and other on field matters.....but I draw the line at using anonymous postings to call someone a cheat......just because a player may or may not...in someone's opinion...have a poor game doesn't make him a cheat....thats just downright spiteful and not acceptable as far as the people running this football club are concerned.....those sort of views should be said to someones face...not in a cowardly and anonymous way on a forum.....stick to football opinions and we'll all be healthy wealthy and wise........

Lots of comments flying about good to see (most of the time)Tell you what is good some decent comments & credit for Moulds who does a great job and hardly ever gets a mention.

An unsung hero as they say, does as much as anyone at the club and knows his stuff !!!!!!!!!!!

backroom staff never get the credit that they deserve, goes with the territory, Mick gets plenty of critisism for his tactics but look at his track record, excellent, the bridge is in safe hands I agree

How many games do you get to Pal?? Obviously not many from your comments on Gav. Gav has been outstanding for us this season, doubt you'd know that though. Mate, take time out, think for a minute before your brain goes into overdrive and starts spouting sh*t!

Outstanding you are obviously having a laugh with that comment, I can list the noteable contributions in one sentence.

Debut against Yeading scored a great goal looked a great prospect for the club got injured 15 minutes later and has not had a decent game since. Outstanding is an absolute joke.

There is only 1 player that is outstanding at the club and his name is Scott Gooding.

calm down boys...opinions are opinions...we've all got them...only thing I object to is using the forum to slag someone off...thats not right and never will be...anyway...agree that scottie is excellent...so were jonah and taff a few weeks ago until they hit a bad patch...oh such fickle fiends we all are....gav hasn't been consistent I agree....but he is an excellent player that can make things happen....remember Harlow....second full game in 24 hours at right back....played again on the saturday....lack of commitment...are you serious....all the players have off days....we forget how much better teams play when they've got us...go onto the HH webbie...they think its the most mportant game of the season...to us its just another game....thats what you get when you do what we've done...better than it used to be...sit back and enjoy the ride urchins...you've got a great squad..be proud of 'em...lets all get to the old stad tonight and cheer 'em home...