Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mardsen has to go !

Rubbish manager with no motivation qualitys.Spent lots of money on Ex-pros who seem to be here just for the money.

Reminds me of Sittingbourne a few years back, lots of money but achieved nothing and almost went bust.

You obviously did not seem the team last season..Mick was the manger then and they were motivated big time! Anyone remember the game aginst Croydon?

Maybe there has been too many changes, or maybe this website should be shut off for the rest of the season and let's see the action happen on the pitch!

You've gotta be having a laugh, there are many clubs that would jump at the chance of bringing Mick on board.

Mick has been Mr Hornchurch for years and his work and commitment to our club is nothing but superb.

Obviously you would not qualify for a position of this sort cos you cannot even spell one of the player's names.

Have some thought before posting this sort of drivel, let's all be constructive in what is our most testing ever season.

Agree with you MTFF but the stuff on this website veers from sublime optimism to braindeath personified...I'm surprised that some of the 'contributors' have the earning potential to even own a computer. However in truth, we have made a lot of the signing of ex-pros on this website and so far lets be honest NONE of them have looked outstanding in this level of

football. In reality the best two signings have been Rizzo and Danny Benstock and both have been beset by injuries.

Every week we see motivated youngsters outshining many of our illustrious ex-pros (remember Stotfold?).

Yesterday was wake-up call, it's time to start earning the corn.

Look, objective one to win the league you don't need "big names" just good players.

Objective two, to pull in crowds and more dosh then there may be a case for big names, but a winning team without big names would probably acheive most of that anyway.

You would be better trying to intice top local non league players like Vinny John, Trevor Paul , Mervyn Abrahams,the Ford right back, Carl Fannon, Bradley Quinton, etc etc.

Leave Marsden alone, if there is a problem, he aint it. Don't even think about Graham Westley.

good lord...one lost game and all this negative drivel and conjecture....'ere mick...dunt lose anymore mate cos if you do we're leaving the country...I'll get the plane fueled up and ready to go from the secret landing strip by the car park (never thought of that before...probably big enough as well) anyway...what's the matta wiv you lot....we are third in the league...the ground developments are continuing (in fact 'A' grade inspection tommorra) we've got a strong squad and 17 games left....yes you are entitled to your views about players but lets not turn our club into one where we continuously criticise each other....good job its us thats making the decisions round here mick or else we'll both be out on our ears...cor blimey...see you later mick and we'll give ourselves new contracts for annuvva five years.....ha ha ha ....come on you lot...look to the good...never the negative...you have had years of that...up the urchins...we'll get promoted...if we dont we'll buy the league...he he he....keep cool...keep the faith...we always get our own way....

I'd love to see this club be successful..I've supported them on and off for over 40 years and last season WITH Mick at the helm you really left the ground with a good feeling. I KNOW we are doing well but ARE the team playing to their full potential? I think Mick answered that in his match report this week.

last year was a good year because the club were promoted, thats always good but the harsh reality of this year is that we are two divisions higher and have a much better standard of opposition to deal with. There is no point in living in the past and reflecting on what used to be...it aint anymore...HFC is a different club with different philosophies at work and different agendas being worked to....there is no way back and the club will never be ''little ol' 'ornchurch'' anymore...you know the difference without me spelling it out for you....what we will have is a club for everyone to be proud of but also one that will attract derision and scorn from other clubs ...thats normal...its what we expect...

as for the players trying harder...you may well be right regarding certain games.... but....lets see what happens for the rest of this season and then take stock....change is always resisted....things were always better in the 'good old days'...we always had hot summers when I was a kid...it always snowed at christmas....didn't it???...

keep the faith...a lot of people are working very hard....expectation is very high.....keep cool...