Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Phantom Site

It would seem that there is an old HFC web site hidden under this one somewhere...a friend of mine has just faxed it all over from Spain...they got at it by searching for the site...it shows really old photos of the track and other seriously boring waffle and such like....

Now you all know that us ageing playboys are not to computer literate so....free meal for two at the club and a bottle of Dom Perignon to the clever fkcer that finds it.....and can identify it again for the purpose of removing it.....

i've seen this site that you are referring to, it came up once when i opened up through www.urchins.org. so it must be hidden away behind the new one. its full of photographs of the stadium as it used to be as well as lots of pages going on about athletic club grants and so on, so its probably a good few years old, i'v had a rake around this morning and can't find it but its definately there and its definately the same address.