Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade Utd Exclusive

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
Was gonna say, when do i get a piece of the action?

Its gonna be brief as i have a boring meeting to go to in 5, but ill back!!

As NF says, im a striker who loves scoring more than anything.

In terms of playing characteristics, i like to fool around a lot, especially with a ball or 2.

I also try not to shoot until the right moment ;-)

Robbie, i feel you need to sign up to the management team of Paula and Bitch, known in footy agents terms as 'Sign & Score'. You sound like the sort of player we can work with. As agents we will take advantage of you but at the same time try and secure the most advantageous set up for you. If you deliver we deliver. Mess around as much as you like, as long as we get our cut. Do you think you can deliver? wink

This place is nuts. What started out as a potential tapping up allegation has turned into a hot bed of smut and filth!!

Long live smut and filth!!!!! (and more lesbian videos plz NF!)

Too right Paula, let's sell us girls. We are Sign and Strike, whether you make the match day teas or score the highest goals in the league, - we're your gals. Which categority does Jonnie come under? If he needs our terms and conditions they are simple. Satify us and we satify you. Any position you want and we will try to accomodate you. We have a 100% satisfaction record so far smile

Yes, 3Praise, as an equal partner with Paula i can reiterate what she says. You prove yourself to us, work your way up slowly and steadily and we will let you know where we think you rank. If you come through we will position you well smile

sounds like an offer i cannot refuse - how does one join such an establishment? CV? Interview? one question though what if the worker is better then the employers?

yea - which means you would have 20 million fag breaks a day (and no that does not mean go to meet rhodes all the time) and also have years off work for maternity!

Or the potential worker could just be in a much better position then you!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Bitch
Too right Paula, let's sell us girls.

We have to pay? frown
Do you have the best available commodity on the market and at reasonable prices? smile

Right some facts about this partner:
1/ I don't smoke
2/ Will never have maternity - I've been done
3/ I am the best available commodity - single(ish), good well paid job, own house, brand new 4X4, no kids and a gsoh. I am available for a pint of IPA (or 2)