Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade Utd Exclusive

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
Has that been confirmed yet?

Yes it has, by Tracey.

Originally Posted By: Paula
RobbieO - if I played the 'beautiful game' then I would know where I would sooner be playing grin

Im all up for good advice Paula wink

Your thoughts please - keep it clean!

Originally Posted By: Paula
I'll clean ya boots for ya too if you like grin

Paula - Is that all you'll clean.

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
Wheres the upping of the stakes??? Gutted!!!

Sorry, i was in demand. You aren't the only 'player' in my little black book. wink But, you have got a worthy pedigree. You are good at scoring and that must not be overlooked. Can you take it to the next level? chloe

P.S Will you lick my boots clean bisou

If i could just add my piece rhodes... How do u propose that kentish Town can offer the same sort of money as Bigg Utd who are in the prem?? It surely just cant happen.. They have there own ground and a good little set up.. I cant imagine Kentish Town will be able to match the sort of dosh on offer at Bigg Utd??

Which reminds me.. Ive been menaing to ask for a while?? Who do u think has the biggest playing budget in the sml prem.. And div 1?? Would of been brimsdown last year i would think but now not sure?? Maybe hoddesdon.. As for the prem it must be Harefield?? Or maybe Bigg Town now??? I heard Harefields budget was bigger than most of the step 4 clubs round our way!!!! Also why do all the UCL clubs appear to have more money to pay players than sml clubs when the sml is definitely a superior league??? Always seemed strange!!!!!!!