Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ware FC on Soccer AM

Originally Posted By: manics
So I hope that answers your questions & your curiosity

Manics - Yes it does and apologies for giving you the light in the face treatment, that wasn't my intention. It's just that Hertford Town and Ware are supposed to be rivals of Celtic and Rangers proportions yet I believe the Ware Chairman, or former Chairman, sponsors Hertford and everyone seems to be as thick as thieves.
The Tyne, Wear derby was a little disappointing wasn't it, all things considered, what with Ware's defeat, I expect you wished you had travelled to Langford.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manics - Can I just ask if you are really a closet Ware fan, you seem to be making a big thing about the game tomorrow whereas you should surely be travelling to the delights of Langford to watch 'your team' instead
That's very rich coming from you are you a Harringey supporter or a Kentish Town supporter, I'm going to the Ware game tomorrow because of 2 reasons:
1. I only see my children at weekends because of my divorce, I don't live with them anymore so I'm staying local to Hertford & they are going to the game with me.

2. My Daughters & I (My youngest is a big Toon fan aswell) want to watch the Newcastle game tomorrow on Sky in a pub so travelling to Langford is off, I don't drive. I only have access at certain times 12 P.M.- 7P.M. on Saturdays & Sundays.

So I hope that answers your questions & your curiosity, I have no intentions of supporting Ware, my Daughters & I will be there to witness a historic game that's all.

Would that be ok with you or do you want to speak to my wife about it she has already told me she has spoken to you on the phone over a certain matter of complete & utter lies.

rhodes you twat.....read this then ....SHUT YOUR FECKIN GOB

Yes but Manics could have picked up his daughters at 12.00 and easily got to Langford in time for the game, then if he had left Forde Park straight afterwards he could have dropped them back before the harsh 7.00pm curfew, I assume he could have arranged a lift with someone.

Originally Posted By: alliance boy
Manics - Can I just ask if you are really a closet Ware fan, you seem to be making a big thing about the game tomorrow whereas you should surely be travelling to the delights of Langford to watch 'your team' instead
That's very rich coming from you are you a Harringey supporter or a Kentish Town supporter, I'm going to the Ware game tomorrow because of 2 reasons:
1. I only see my children at weekends because of my divorce, I don't live with them anymore so I'm staying local to Hertford & they are going to the game with me.

2. My Daughters & I (My youngest is a big Toon fan aswell) want to watch the Newcastle game tomorrow on Sky in a pub so travelling to Langford is off, I don't drive. I only have access at certain times 12 P.M.- 7P.M. on Saturdays & Sundays.

So I hope that answers your questions & your curiosity, I have no intentions of supporting Ware, my Daughters & I will be there to witness a historic game that's all.

Would that be ok with you or do you want to speak to my wife about it she has already told me she has spoken to you on the phone over a certain matter of complete & utter lies.

rhodes you twat.....read this then ....SHUT YOUR FECKIN GOB

READ POINT 2 AGAIN YOU MORON

Yes but he could have been in Langford by 1.00pm or just after and still watched the Sunderland v Newcastle game, Langford have Sky tv in their bar and it's a nice homely atmosphere which would have probably been a lot better than a crowded pub near to Ware's ground.

They didn't have Sky Sports on yesterday when we were there! Manics and his girls would have been very disappointed had they followed your plan!

My Daughter's & I have decided to support Ware & Sunderland from now on, we seen the light yesterday sorry Hertford & Newcastle, I have told the Newcastle fans on the forum I moderate for & they quite understand my decision.

I'm positive you will understand Rhode's now you are with Kentish Town & not Harringey.

I will pop down to Hertingfordbury Park & make my announcement on Tuesday to all the fans I'm sure they will also understand.

Thank you Rhode's you were influential in my decision thinking how easy it is to change an allegiance to another club.

You will get a Christmas card from me this year afterall.

Cheers & good luck to Kentish Town for the rest of the season, just a shame about the travelling involved I was even considering in joining you & Gavin at Kentish Town.

Originally Posted By: Horace
They didn't have Sky Sports on yesterday when we were there! Manics and his girls would have been very disappointed had they followed your plan!

Horace - Yes but they have Sky installed at Forde Park so you would have only needed to ask them nicely to switch the game on, they're genuine people at Langford.

This is rubbish Rhodes - do you think they wouldn't have the live Premier League game on if they were capable of showing it? At a football club? They had Indoor Bowls on (BBC).

It appears that Kentish Clown has yet to realise there is a difference between Sky and Setanta. Langford did indeed show the Liverpool game on Setanta later on. As it happened a rather fine pub two minutes down the road did show the northeast derby but we didn't know until we went in there, so only caught the second half.

Originally Posted By: Septimus
As it happened a rather fine pub two minutes down the road did show the northeast derby

So Manics and his daughters would have been sorted if they had gone to Langford then

Originally Posted By: Septimus
As it happened a rather fine pub two minutes down the road did show the northeast derby

So Manics and his daughters would have been sorted if they had gone to Langford then

Don't you ever give up?

IF they could have got a lift (3 of them), and IF their driver had gone early, they MIGHT have seen the 2nd half IF they'd gone to the pub in question. They were able t osee all of the match and then walk to Wodson Park and see an historic match. For God's sake, give it a rest you fool!