Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ware FC on Soccer AM

i was just readin on one of the harriers forums that they think the tickets are easy to duplicate. How many tickets are actually on sale? Whats the capacity at Wodson these days?

Ware have sold over 2300 tickets already and I think they think they can squeeze in about 3000?

ooh - let's see? we'll tick them off against a sheet before we let them in. But what if the fake ticket gets presented first? ooh, lets see - we'd better just let everyone in, until the ground is full. Then tell everyone else to bug*er off! That'll work.

Originally Posted By: Horace
ooh - let's see? we'll tick them off against a sheet before we let them in. But what if the fake ticket gets presented first? ooh, lets see - we'd better just let everyone in, until the ground is full. Then tell everyone else to bug*er off! That'll work.
Yes no thought has went into the tickets a blue piece of cardboard that can be easily duplicated not surprised realy apparently according to all reports I've heard the tickets have already been copied, so easy even a child could do it. Hmmm.
Hundreds perhaps thousands of children may turn up & save their £6 for something else, yes well done Ware.

Have a look on The Maltsters forum not a mention about the possibility of counterfeit tickets or even Ware on line, this has turned out to be a embarrassment for the admin management of Ware Football Club.

I know genuine lovers of non league football would never dream of counterfeits but they will be many people out there with them who want to save a few quid & even if the club do sell all of the tickets they are putting the public at a risk allowing every 1 with a ticket into the game, hope they realise that & the F.A. are aware of this.

I notice on the back of the ticket there is a small red pen marked with the letter R in the top right hand corner, well now the gateman can tell which is fake & which is real, unbelievable you couldn't make it up, Sprocket was right they have a family ticket for the true real Ware fans.

Manics - Can I just ask if you are really a closet Ware fan, you seem to be making a big thing about the game tomorrow whereas you should surely be travelling to the delights of Langford to watch 'your team' instead

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manics - Can I just ask if you are really a closet Ware fan, you seem to be making a big thing about the game tomorrow whereas you should surely be travelling to the delights of Langford to watch 'your team' instead
That's very rich coming from you are you a Harringey supporter or a Kentish Town supporter, I'm going to the Ware game tomorrow because of 2 reasons:
1. I only see my children at weekends because of my divorce, I don't live with them anymore so I'm staying local to Hertford & they are going to the game with me.

2. My Daughters & I (My youngest is a big Toon fan aswell) want to watch the Newcastle game tomorrow on Sky in a pub so travelling to Langford is off, I don't drive. I only have access at certain times 12 P.M.- 7P.M. on Saturdays & Sundays.

So I hope that answers your questions & your curiosity, I have no intentions of supporting Ware, my Daughters & I will be there to witness a historic game that's all.

Would that be ok with you or do you want to speak to my wife about it she has already told me she has spoken to you on the phone over a certain matter of complete & utter lies.

Ryman League website has the gate as 2123. Perhaps 982 reflects those that could see!