Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown Rovers - Looking for Chairman

Originally Posted By: Soppy_Lemon
Rhodes for chairman???? Leave it out. I've got nothing against the gentle giant but we need someone with a bit more clout. No offence Clifford

Soppy Lemon - I seem to be at a disadvantage, you appear to know me yet I haven't got a clue who you are, have we met.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Was it for one of your goalkeepers?
I think you're trying to corner the market laugh

Sorry Wader, the post was aimed at One Keown, and your post sneaked in between!

Don't do it blues! We need him. Tell him we're having a big banner made "Don't go Lee" for the Stable End!

I guess it started when he arrived late for a Sat home game. Pablo played in the 11 shirt and was MOM. Couldn't drop Pablo after that so Lee had to warm the bench. If only you could put Wadey's determination into Lee, he could be a pro!

it didnt help that he went to spurs and missed training the thursday before that first game!

I've been playing with lee since hoddy youth days and he had qpr and charlton after him back then and had bad luck with his knee injury! he is a match winner on his day. And as England know, natural left wingers are a rarity!

The fans would be devastated if he left! He's played for at least five managers at Hertford and they all picked him if fit/available.

I found this link somewhat amusing, my hunch is that Mr Brooker stepped down to take over the running of the Sports and Social Club for financial reasons, he's no fool and knows full well that the bar is a goldmine and with his business acumen he will soon be on a nice little earner whereas as Chairman he just gets a lot of grief for no gain:

http://icnorthlondononline.icnetwork.co....#story_continue

Like in The Manageress you mean with Cheryl Lungi, do you remember the shower scene!

An update on the current position at Goldsdown Road, do we know if there have been any expressions of interest as yet:

http://icnorthlondononline.icnetwork.co.uk/sport/tm_headline=brimsdown-continue-to-search-for-a-new-chairman%26method=full%26objectid=20111109%26siteid=74078-name_page.html