Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-June 18 )

• Photo
    Barry Scott

• Photo
    Potatoman

• Photo
    gatefandanny

• Photo
    TheCat13

HELP ME

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
13 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I'D LIKE TO ARRANGE A FLOAT FOR THE CARNIVAL BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU IF I JUST ARRANGED TO FLOAT DOWN THE THAMES PREFERABLY FACE DOWN.<p>I'M NINE YEARS OLD BUT THINK I COULD MAKE A GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE HISTORY SECTION EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN SKEGNESS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A GAME<p>75 ISN'T THE YEAR I WAS BORN - IT'S THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE I'VE P*SSED OFF SINCE COMING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD<p>I REALLY REALLY WANT TO HELP THE CLUB, SO I'M GONNA DO THAT NOW BY MAKING LOADS OF CRAP SUGGESTIONS AND THEN HANGING MYSELF<p>I'M NOT VERY HAPPY COS I CAUGHT A ST ALBANS FAN GOBBING ON MY BMX. EVEN MY SISTER WON'T COME TO GAMES ANYMORE.<p>I'VE TRIED SUPPORTING OTHER CLUBS LIKE ENFIELD AND BALDOCK TOWN, BUT NONE HAVE THE APPEAL OF ST ALBANS.<p>CAN ANYONE HELP ME??<p>
© the artist formally known as zeal

offline Laz

Laz
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • rank
Get a life "Zeal"!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
WHAT DOES ANYONE THINK ABOUT MY THAMES IDEA?? SHOULD I DO IT?? SHALL I JUMP IN?? I JUST WANNA HELP THE SAINTS<p>IS THERE ANYONE I CAN SPEAK TO AT THE CLUB ABOUT MY THAMES IDEA??<p>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Leave him alone, Lazarou.
This ones real. He is 9 years old lives in Skeggie and comes to a few games each season. He knows Keith Hammond. He wants to help. He wants to run the shop and do the history of the club in the program but not in black and white. Hes a fan of the fat controller.
Hes definitly real.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Still 'using' the 'phone Tone?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
YES I AM REAL.<p>DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO I CAN TALK TO ABOUT MY IDEAS?? THE SAMARITANS MAYBE??<p>I JUST WANT TO HELP. WELL, HELP MYSELF TO THE TRACTOR AND PA SYSTEM ANYWAY!!<p>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ah, me in < > 's how refreshing!

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
ur a stupid twat!!!!! u just cant face the fact that a 13 y4ear old wants to do more than U!!!! ur just wot they call a "Fake Fan" who has only supported the saints for a few years!

offline GHA EFM

GHA EFM
You're 13. How long have you been supporting the Saints? When was the last time you sold programmes, golden goals, raffle tickets or tickets to sit in the stand?

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
iv been supporting the saints for 9 years! iv never sold anything because iv never been asked to!

offline GHA EFM

GHA EFM
Since you were 4? Hmmm. Yes. Anyway. No-one's ever asked you to? Volunteer your services then child. For evil to triumph it takes a few good children to do nothing. Tom Cruise? Jack Nicholson? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! <p>Memories.

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
whenever i say anything u say its a lie. y would i want to lie? y dont u take me serious? is cos im 13?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
no is cos yur thik.<p>(GHA leave him alone you big bully!)

offline Jon Farmer

Jon Farmer
  • Onlooker
Ban GHA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus