Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Canvey :)

Ian_W

Guest MOB Snr

I think we are going there, there is a lot going on this summer.

I think this coming year is one of our most important years, people are starting to realise this is not a football club it is "A COMMUNITY".

This has to be our way forward, what we really need is the die hards to bring their strengths.

Plumbers, carpenters, builders, sales people, marketing, cleaners, administrators, cooks, stewards, gardeners and financial advisors. If you have a skill share it.

Me, I am no good at the above but I will bring what I am good at to the table, if we all do the samem CIFC will be massive!!!

Well done all at Canvey Island on your win yesterday.

Wishing you all the best for next season.

Enjoyed greatly our meetings this season and the banter.

Hoping one day we'll meet again further up the football ladder.

A Supporter of Brentwood Town FC

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Our clubhouse is being reshaped and redecorated over the close season to create more space, a bigger bar, and a nicer environment, as discussed at the open forum at the end of April.

A proper kitchen is then being built between the clubhouse and the clubshop that will be the food bar on matchdays but will also be able to prepare proper meals on other occasions.

This is reliant upon the relevant grant applications being successful.

Hopefully we can do something of this nature to improve the facilities on an annual basis to achieve the valid points that you have mentioned. Whatever happens, this has been identified as something that has needed to be improved.

This is a very good thread applause

I'd be interested to see what other ideas people have....

On the topic of the clubhouse, can I ask why the shutters over the wondows are never open? I'm sure the place would look a lot better if it had some natural light.

I believe it`s because of Ryman/F.A. rules about viewing the game while drinking alcohol, something which was strictly enforced at Redbridge drinkies

I agree it would look a lot better if the shutters were taken off.

Originally Posted By: ronin
I believe it`s because of Ryman/F.A. rules about viewing the game while drinking alcohol, something which was strictly enforced at Redbridge drinkies

I agree it would look a lot better if the shutters were taken off.

Indeed. Alcohol is not supposed to be consumed in view of the pitch. How clubs like Redbridge get away with letting people take beer on the terraces, breaking all kinds of rules!

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
What about Ilford, or Waltham Forest? Their clubhouses overlook the bloody pitch! It seems silly to me. I doubt it's possible to see that much of the pitch anyway, is it?

Both of their clubhouses are outside the turnstyles so i think they are ok, i don`t think you can see the whole pitch at Waltham Forest.