Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Harrow match report?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Standards are slipping chaps.<BR>Two days after the Harrow match and still no report....maybe no-one went?

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
If you want to read the report for that match make sure you have a bottle of sleeping tablets ad some alcohol near by. That's how bad we played at times.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
I couldn't get to Tuesday's game as I had a parents meeting that I had to be at. In my stead, I sent Matthew and Ian.<P>You can see who does all the real work, can't you images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0 <P>Merv

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Not sure I agree with GlenEck's comments. I thought that for at least 1/2 hour we played as well as I have seen this season the only problem was we failed to convert the chances. (nb I did miss the Heybridge game!)Harrow scored a goal that was either a fluke or one of the best goals we will see all season.<BR>Second half was a bit closer but in the end with a but of luck and some more accurate finishing we would have ended up winning by 3 or 4 goals.<P>I travelled over 150 miles for the game (coming back from South Wales) and although disappointed by the result enjoyed the game.

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
I've finally finished the report and emailed it to Merv, it should be on the site shortly.<P>Apologies for the delay, but my coursework got the better of me!<P>The Halesowen report is being written by Merv, so it should be online this evening.<P>Matt images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Oooooooo Matt - You have really committed Merv now, in those immortal words "The Nation expects"!!!! images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Sorry Guys,<P>Mervyn, Matt and I are currently on the M40 heading north to Halesowen...<P>Don't worry, I am not driving and typing - even I can't do that images/icons/wink.gif" border="0<P>The report will now be posted later on...<P>Not sure, if I can offer a live update today - it very much depends upon my connection up there...<P>I will try, but can't guarantee it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus