Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-October 17 )

• Photo
    Ian_D

• Photo
    Rings

• Photo
    boyblunder

• Photo
    daredevil8k

• Photo
    Rebel_Del

• Photo
    nick.ince

stafford rangers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
on staffords forum they say they will be brining about 400 or so with them as they do get crowds of around a 1000. so we all better get behind the team and get the bus shelter rocking like it use to. images/icons/blush.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Let's get behind the team, and get into the first round again. Then perhaps some of the 5000 or so who went to villa park will be able to get their shirts out of mothballs!!! images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
We really do need to get our act together at home games. The embarrassment on Tuesday night when EIGHT Maidenhead supporters out-sung us must not be repeated. Imagine, the Yellow Army having a handful of away fans calling out, "You're supposed to be at home..."<P>At Halesowen I thought our vocal support was great, similar to most away games, but that's because we all get tanked up before the game and then stand together and sing. At home just recently we have been pussycats.<P>Perhaps I'll have a word with Dick Marshall and ask him to have another go at the Canvey home supporters. That certainly did the trick several seasons ago.<P>Merv

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
100 per cent agree.<BR>At the moment we Fred with his horn is the only one making any noise.<BR>I suggest a Canvey chior practice on Wednesday for the under 18 game in the bus shelter.

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
This was commented on by Ash last night - the players need the vocal support.<P>Where have the drums been this year?<P>We produced a great sound at Villa Park, with the 3 drums, surely we can re-produce that at home.<P>I would play my clarinet - but it doesn't have the same effect as a drum images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
if you want lots of noise you need a over 18 male only section..admission a minimum of 4 pints of stella or hard liqour equivalent.. and compulsory hip flasks.. a half time lager trolley would be a nice touch as well

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Yeah Dickie D that sound's good 2 me ! Come you Yellow Army!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
i will be there with my son,i wish i could go to every game trouble is my work wont allow that to happen. images/icons/frown.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus