Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-September 18 )

• Photo
    swd

• Photo
    changesnightspot

• Photo
    MaddoHatter

Ha Ha Ha

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
90 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
what times geography start?.. or you still doing the special catch up retards bit in the hall?

offline .Ian

.Ian
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gravesend boys:
<strong>but you boys have none of that in fact your town/island(whatever it is???)</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Okay - here is a clue - the club is called Canvey Island - now would you like to hazard a guess as to what it might be.<p>If that is a bit too difficult, you need to cross one of two BRIDGES to get come to Park Lane. We are not a castle, and do not have a moat, yet we are surrounded by water.<p>Are you any closer to figuring out the answer?

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gravesend boys:
<strong>your town/island(whatever it is???) is not really worth talking about ...</strong><hr></blockquote><p>You children may well have a point there. So stop talking about it. Stop going on and on and on about it. Try to spend at least one day of your life when you are not thinking Canvey Island, its people and its football team. We shouldn't be that important to you.<p>But we are - sorry. You'll probably reply to this message with one of your crass and banal posting and prove my point.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
well John im so offended. I think its quite sad how you constantly come here and insult us. Well i do feel sorry for you. Well good luck GNFC for next season. And we flash essex boys will continue to be umm flash.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Merv, clearly you didn't like having your little 'joke' thrown back at you, as I said you lot love dishing it out but you sure don't like getting it back and as you love quoting bits of my messages perhaps you can find the bit where I claimed this 'joke' as mine, happy searching!
Dazza, you say I come on insulting you yet you were the one who called Gravesend a poorly supported team though facts and figures (though why bother about them!) clearly show it is Canvey who are the poorly supported team, in fact given their league position they must be just about the poorest supported team in the Ryman Prem!
And you still haven't come up with a name for this (imaginary?) pub in Gravesend that you claim to have visited with your Canvey shirt on.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Careful John. Plagiarism not only makes you blind but can cause at least 75% of your brain cells to die. How would you manage with just 5?<p>Keep 'em coming John. It may be tosh, but at least it's well written tosh. Some of the other Canvey Bashers can only manage swearwords and non sequiturs. Nothing for Vic and I to get our teeth into.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
i tell u what this banter makes great reading at work.
Keep it coming.
Ohh and JC ur an fffing barsteward (thought i better keep up the minimum insult/e-mail policy)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ohh and same to you jimbob, and are you from Canvey or Hounslow? Surely you don't live in Hounslow and support Canvey, thats some journey I mean even most of the locals don't bother or is it some new desperate attempt by the club to recruit fans from further afield in the hope they won't have heard of JK?
Merv, this is a turn up, first I get stick for posting and now you tell me to keep em coming, make your mind up! Well written tosh? Is that whats called a back handed compliment? I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!

offline R Zimmerman

R Zimmerman
  • Spectator
This is boring now

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
R.Zimmerman - John Crawshaw has been boring me for the best part of this season; welcome to the 'Bored of John Crawshaw Club'. If you want to opt out then you must agree with everything he says.
You see JC has got it into his head that his opinions are fact, all who read must agree or be subjected to his verbal abuse, time and time again!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Boring? Merv doesn't think so, 'keep em coming John' he told me, as for personal abuse I thought you resorted to that Vic when you can't think of anything else to say!

offline R Zimmerman

R Zimmerman
  • Spectator
As I said, boring.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
John you keep promising to go away but then you come back again. So I'm trying some reverse psychology; ask you to keep coming back and you might go away. Worth a try?<p>
As for you Mr Zimmer-frame-man, don't you try knocking either JC or me. John and I both work on the basis that 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'. If you annoy us and we team up together against you - wow!<p>Hey John, what a team we would make! Your wit, my wisdom (or should that be the other way round?)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
So thats your thinking is it Merv? Was this one of the mad Docs ideas? You could try it on your team next year, tell them not to win the league and maybe they will, as you say, worth a try!
Mr Zimmerframe postings saying its boring are themselves becoming boring, though you've probably scared him off now!
As for the wit or wisdom issue we could probably start a new thread to debate that!!!!!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ohh yeah and John as for the new fan recruitment policy, I hate to dissappoint ya but I come from Canvey just living in the beautiful borough of Hounslow at the minute to save on the old commuting time to work. But canvey is where my roots lie. Hopefully i'll be able to save enough niknaks for my new underarm hair transplant to go withthe new sense of humour.

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Underarm hair wasn't part of the deal, we will have to renegotiate.<p>Now I can get you a good deal on Julia Roberts'. Will you be wanting pubic as well?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Look sorry mate but ive found someone else to do me the deal on said hair, so unless u can come up with the julia roberts rugs then im afriad i have a more attractive offer from Pat Butchers hair dresser. Your call........

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well after coming from Canvey I suppose the borough of Hounslow would seem beautiful!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
U obviously havent been to Hounslow!!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Oh but I have and beautiful is not the word I'd use!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus