Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sinclair ready for emotional return to Colwyn Bay

FF News

Brackley defender Frank Sinclair is looking forward to an emotional return to Colwyn Bay, the club he used to manage.

“It is a tough one for me,” said the ex-Chelsea defender. “Obviously my loyalties now lie with doing the best I can to help Brackley get a result, but I really want Gus to keep Colwyn Bay up and whatever happens on Saturday the the ideal scenario for me is that both clubs manage to avoid the drop.

“Fortunately there are a lot of clubs all in the same situation, which gives us both a chance, but it is going to be a real dog fight over the closing month.”

He added: “I hope there is a good turn so I can say thank you to the fans who were so good to me, and say a proper goodbye and thank you to all the staff and people like the girls that make the food and those behind the bar, which I wasn’t able to do when I left. I’m looking forward to having the opportunity to do that, although it will make it a very emotional day for me.”

Bay boss Gus Williams added: “Frank is still very passionate about Colwyn Bay and the club is still very close to his heart, so it will be a big day for him, but for us it is about how we perform and what we do on the day. We need to apply ourselves and make sure we have the same approach and same level of performance that has brought us success in the previous two games.
“Good vocal support from the fans will help us do that.”

Source: www.colwynbayfc.co.uk

Source

Archived