Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Lambs addition Tomassen excited by Morrell reunion

FF News

New signing Steve Tomassen is delighted to have linked up with his former Wrexham manager, Andy Morrell, at Tamworth

It was Morrell who handed the 21 year-old defender his first professional contract at The Racecourse Ground.

"I’ve always enjoyed working with the Gaffer, so I am delighted to be here,” he said. “This is a big club with plenty of ambition and I know that Andy will lead Tamworth down the right path.

“When the Gaffer came in for me earlier this summer, it was something that really appealed. I had been told that I would only be a fringe player at Wrexham, and at the age of 22 I need to start making my way in football.

“I want to establish myself in the team and Andy will give me the chance to become that player.

“I am looking forward to getting started now; there are a lot of big teams in this League and they will all fancy their chances of promotion.

“It will be a challenge but there is no reason why I can’t get back into the Conference Premier with Tamworth.”

Source: www.thelambs.co.uk

Source

Archived