Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Friendly with Chelmsford City

4wembleyfinals

Now that the exodus to Braintree appears completed perhaps we could get back to

reality and talk about the progress of our new team for next season.

Having just got back from a short holiday I am looking forward to hearing a little more

about our own club.

I see that we lost against Chelmsford but have not seen, so far, any comments on how the game went especially from a supporters point of view. Obviously for both clubs the game

was used as a run out for both sides. But a 3-1 score against a side who only

marginally lost the play-off for a place in the Premier League of the National league, can't be to bad.

Like many other people I couldn't get to the game last night, but Ken Brazier's match report on the ETFC official website, provides a very good feel for the match, including our starting XI, Subs, plus a well balanced post-match summing up from Manager Andy Leese.

If you missed last night, there's another attractive home fixture to look forward to this Saturday 3pm, when we welcome our old friends Skelmersdale United to the Queen Elizabeth Stadium, after their long journey from Merseyside. Definitely a pre-season friendly not to be missed!

Archived