Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

Quality Players

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
Wonder how the players feel when Andy Ford is constantly going on about how frustrating it is that he's unable to sign quality players? All part of the game I suppose

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
In a slight deviation to that....Arsene said thay had no money and wouldn't take advantage of the Transfer Window...and the sign a player for £20m ( according to the popular press ).

So...maybe a bit of mind games from Andy to keep existing players on their toes and playing to their full ( and hopefully more !) potential ?

Cheers,

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
I was chatting to a player in the bar a short while ago (no names, ok?) who, when I asked if he liked the club, replied:

" I love it here. We haven't got the best players but we have fantastic team spirit."

So they do know it. Would be nice if it wasn't rammed down their throats by certain individuals on the terrace every home game, though.....

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
Maybe not the best, but they've proved they can ,on their day, compete with the best. We've some very good players here, it's just a pity that they'll probably have to move on to a bigger club before they get the recognition they deserve. If Adam Miller had stayed with us would he have been chosen for the Mickey Mouse National XI? A couple of good signings in key positions is all we need. Suppose that's what Andy Ford is finding so frustrating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus