Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manny

jc

Seriously, though, many of us had doubts at the begining of the season. It was difficult not to when your club's bottom of the league. However, having doubts and calling for the manager's head after 6 games are two different things. Anyway, it's nice being proved right!!!!!

I agree, though. Let's really give it the biggun for the remaining matches and let the lads and everyone else know that the Fleet are here to stay.

Quote:
Several posts have been made over the past month or so in reply to similar smug comments (strangely made by those who also had doubts earlier in the season.)

In all my times following footie, I had never been so incensed by the action of fellow fans , whilst they were publically chanting for Andys head at the end of the Chester home game. I know they are only young lads and were lead astray by a few ringleaders. But to turn on a manager who had delivered us our best position and team in recent history was pathetic.

I hope that they remained coming down , as we have been treated again this season to another step forward in the pursuit of stable and sustained progress.

Lets all get behind the team for the remainder, and lets hope our fine current form might persuade a few more to fill the terraces, for what, in all likelihood ,will turn out to be meaningless mid table games for ourselves.

Its not smugness, its an appreciation of the long haul and circumstances that we operate in ..

Up the Fleet, Keep the faith and spread the word.

It was great for us to have a rendition of "andy give us wave" at the Leigh game last night. Thought that we created a reasonably good atmosphere in the 2nd half. I just couldnt stop laughing at the two ballboys and their inbred mate. Great finish by Pinns and an absolutely stunning cross by Andy Drury leading to Roy converting duely with a header. Moussa created problems but was really getting to gledhill again, lol.