Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-December 17 )

• Photo
    dave c

• Photo
    LeagueSecretary

• Photo
    Teflon

• Photo
    Katrina1979

• Photo
    Max

• Photo
    BlueAndWhiteArmy

Photo

Sorry to be serious ...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Unrecognized Genius

Unrecognized Genius
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
... but it is absolutely imperative that all Fleet fans follow my example.

Don't let your imaginations dwell for too long on the mental image this conjures up, but I am currently wearing my sky blue tee shirt, my green underpants & my green socks (& unlike the players, later today, only the rather fetching Azuri style tee shirt is on general display.) These items will remain until I retire to bed in a happy daze, engendered by the double effect of a win or a draw at Shrewsbury & an obscene number of bottles of Liefmans Kriek* drunk in celebration.

It is absolutely imperative that all Fleet fans follow my example on dress code. (If you wish to follow my beer code as well, this is currently available from Sainsbury's on special offer.) I have it on good authority that following this method is 50,000 times more likely to guarantee success than the pathetic measures employed by Uri Geller before Exeter saw right through him.

Let's finish above Westley & rub his ugly little nose in it!

* Someone really must tell Jamie Oliver about this stuff - far superior to his championed Hoegarden.

EC

offline Lennie Macfartney

Lennie Macfartney
  • Reserves
Actually, I believe the boys will be in their red & white tonight, as Shrewsbury wear blue shirts.

Still, all the more reason for the rest of us to wear the grotesque, but undefeated sky blue & grass green. Mine's on.

Come on you reds!!!

Lennie Mac

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
I'm wearing blue suspenders and green stockings to show my, er, support? And nothing else!! Imagine that, if you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now try and sleep tonight!!!

offline Unrecognized Genius

Unrecognized Genius
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Aaaaah!!!!

Sleep? I daren't close my eyes.

EC

offline mala_D

mala_D
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
lol - John!

Aaah! Kriek Beer - luverly!!!!!

Have it with yer meal as well, instead of wine! 'Tis the dog's nads!!

Good shout UG!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus