Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I've got the bastard.

Merv

Rotten George's Johnny can be got. You have to be nice to him and accept his insults, being as obsequious as possible. He expects aggression, but when he is met with charm and courtesy - he's speechless.

The religion bit - praying for him - is an extra bonus.

He he he.

Well done everyone. Rotten George's Johnny must be beside himself with all this kindness and understanding (not to mention the religion) that we keep throwing back at him.

George had a toot at the Park Lane admission prices being a rip-off today. Further proof that it is John Crawshaw (or another amazzzzzing coincidence!).

I have so much respect for the man that I am trying to see if we can get one of those blue plaques mounted on the house where he was born. Trouble is, I was told the recipient has to be dead first. Do you think we could organise something?

To be frank, I think this RJS George headbanger Manning etc would have confused that great man Darwin as to what species he would have catalogued him. It would be an insult to them to attach him to the ape or monkey family, yet 'it' has learn't to spell and use a computer; perhaps the use of the modern language of 'Pillock' as a a species name isn't to far out for him. My main concern at the moment, has he started breading and intermixing his genes(Levis) what a dreadfull thought to have to cope with more than one of this Canvey hating species!! We would all need Merv and his higher belief on our side to survive!!