Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Photo

Player Of The Season

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Marky B

Marky B
  • Reserves
Who won the player of the season?
And why was Simba back yesterday?

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
Don't know the answer to the second one, but he played a good game, so it was a delight to see him!<p>And all these awards, I lost track on some of them, but Town Juniors Player of the year was Joe Baker.
Chris Moore did also get a price, nut I don't remember for what? Lee Williams got the players player of year-award, and the norwegian supporters ditto.<p>phb

offline Ryan.c

Ryan.c
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Chris Moore won the supporters player of the year. Martin Carthy won the George Hackwell trophy.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Chris Moore won the supporters player of the year. Martin Carthy won the George Hackwell trophy <hr></blockquote><p>Now I'm confused. I've got Lee Williams down as winning the George Hackwell Trophy and Martin Carthy as the BTFC player of the year. Mooro won the supporters trophy. I think Willo also got the player's player of the year. Rob Moore got the Clubman of the Year from GC. <p>Anyway well done to all who won the pots.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
Oh and Ben Cocklin won the reserves player of the year.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by matthew oliver:
<strong>Amara Simba and joe baker, another two orient write offs- how many more do you need?<p></strong><hr></blockquote><p>Given the load of rubbish Orient have got playing for them at the moment, it won't be long before they'll all be in the Isthmian!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus