Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

all team select

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Are we using all the twenty one players rightly? I watch all the games, both home and away and the reserve games. There's players playing well in the reserves but they're not getting a run out in the main team. It seems players who are selected every Saturday, presume rightly, that they will be picked regardless of how they play. It's alright when we play the weaker teams, people get carried away and think, Here we go, were going to a top 6 place but when we lose people start blaming players. Surely when we play the weaker teams, this would be a good opportunity for us to promote our reserve players. What we should be doing is setting a target for maybe 2 seasons away or alike. Andy's doing a hard job but I think he should be using the full squad to get them ready for that because otherwise you are not going to keep 21 players hungry for the game, if the others watch and think and no matter what they won't get their chance. We have a very good squad here with lots of potential. It's just my opinion but I am someone who's been supporting the reds for 20 years.

offline Jimmy

Jimmy
  • First XI - Permanent
  • rank
Who in the reserves deserves a chance?
Pinnock admittedly warrants more than 5 minutes at the end of each game.
Islam was injured yesterday after getting booted in the reserves, Drury played as did Porter. Pennock's knee isn't fit enough to play in the Conference (yet). The only one who played in the reserves who didn't make the squad was Lovell with whom there appears to be attitude/personality issues.
The PASE lads look OK in the reserves but none of them are Conference standard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus