Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 18 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

More Lying

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Harding telling more lies to national press.
He reckons that in June he negotiated a CVA for £45,000 to be paid off over six months. We all know it was to be paid in full within 7 days. Why don't you just p**s off Harding and let some one who cares about our club try and rebuild it??.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ah, my good man 'Wooly'.<p>Wise words, wise words indeed.<p>Why dont you whip out your pound sterling and be orf with his 'ed.<p>Then us decent chaps from the city can be about the salvation of our fine club.<p>Fwarr fwarr fwarr!

offline GHA EFM

GHA EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Oh my days. He's back, with another alias. The one we all love to love...Mr. Lee 'lordcrandall3' 'I've got nothing better to do than #### up a football club and be 83 different people on the message board' Harding.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Apparently he has been disguising himself as a Football Club Chairman for a few years as well. images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Harding,
You really are such a sad, sad excuse for a human being. Here's a little more advice for you:<p>1) stop playing your pathetic alias games on the message board and at least try to grow up.
2) Stop slagging the supporters of the club off at every opportunity you get. They love the club that you've chosen to destroy. You should try exercising a bit of self criticism and learn from your mistakes, though frankly I doubt you'll ever learn.
3) it isn't just this club. Football, as our national sport does not need people like you. Please leave the game to real fans, and find something else to fill your time with....
4) like learning to tell the truth. 'Truth' do you understand that word? Why not look it up in a dictionary?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus