Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do You Concede Yet.

STOP PRESS!!!!<BR>Carjam admits to coming second this year:end<BR>And to Canvey at that:end<BR>Canvey floods:end<BR>so many Gravesend supporters crying:end<BR>increases the water table for the southern hemisphere:end<BR>More news as it arrive:end<BR>:end:end:end: transmission:::::::

We WILL win promotion - we are the best - teams will quake at thought of playing the mighty IRON - we will take teams apart - you will marvel at our superiority!! We will beat the likes of Canvey maybe 1-0 maybe 7-0 - you have been warned<P>Oh thats quite a rush of blood to the head - but now I know why carjam does it - I'm addicted - I'll be back tomorrow for another such postings - just hope this addiction doesn't end up bankrupting me! Must get myself a moral boosting supplier.... confused.gif" border="0

I think i dealt with a situation like this before...<BR>YES we are top of the league, playing consistently well, and looking superb, and yes we have always been underestimated in this league (we are title contenders, honestly) BUT we are also one of the poorer sides in this league with one of the smallest squads. We have the talent, the commitment, the players and the manager to win this league but its going to require a lot, a lot, of luck to see us through the whole season. I would like to set the record straight, i hate seeing my team slated and supporters being labelled cocky arrogant w****rs, because we are just enjoying being at the top and hoping like **** we can still be there in may, but its not over by any stretch of the imagination, and wont be for a long long time. <BR>Personally, i believe its between us, Aldershot, and Canvey, with Canvey being the most dangerous. Kingstonian have had a poor start, and other than that i cant realistically see anyone else strongly challenging. <BR>Oh, and i apologise to carjam, i dont want to create conflict between fans but i just wanted to put things the way i see them.<P>UP THE FLEET

Essy you may have misunderstood this situation, we are, i'm sure,all taking this with good humour.<BR>We all know the real deal will be at the top of the league at the end of the season and there's no reason to feel bad about wanting your team there!<BR>oh you forgot to finish the last snetence<BR>up the fleets &**& :LoL

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>With your millions you should win this league <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>What I want to know is if,as everybody seems to think,Canvey have got millions,how come ,week in and week out,Canvey supporters pay more on the gate to see their team play? mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0 mad.gif" border="0

Can you all get together and tell that guy CANV to get off this board. I realise my notes are a little over the top. There is usually a lot of truth in there though. NO MORE ABUSE please, it's only a game. I only hope all the Canvey fans are not like him. Back to the point it seems that nobody apart from myself believes THE FLEET will win the league except the Bookies. Keep your eye on the result against Braintree later this month. And I expect any Braintree supporters that see the game to admit the truth. Braintree will be trounced. Aldershot (actually it may be Canvey, cant remember) will NOT beat Sutton next week. See if im right. I have done pretty well so far. <BR>Gravesends ground improvements, already passed as OK and the form of the team must make you all think that SOMETHING IS HAPPENING over there.<P>CarJam

I've just read Iron Knob's message about Braintree getting promotion and I've wet myself!!!!<P>CANV - have you been upsetting those Gravesend supporters again? If you have, then let me geuss - been on the raz?<P>I must say that I have never found CANV abusive (well, early last season but I was just as much to blame with comments like "there is only one good thing to come out of Global Warming and that is the sea's rise and Canvey sinks" - nuff said). In fact over the season and close season we have held the deepest respect for each other (oh God, gushy or what) and I have found that he is a worthy message board rival. You know, I think I'll give another 5 ball vote.<P>I'm even got a soft spot for Iron Knob with his jokes about Braintree being the true BTFC and winning promotion. Lights up my morning, it do. OOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Carjam says, in his posting of 4th October<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> Can you all get together and tell that guy CANV to get off this board. I realise my notes are a little over the top. There is usually a lot of truth in there though. NO MORE ABUSE please <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He who lives by the sword... and all that. Carjam said on 13th September <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> Canvey are only playing for money <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>On 14th September <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> Canvey are a penny farthing outfit who will end up back where they belong. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>On 23rd September <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> ...from Canvey Southend Island Utd <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>On 2nd October <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> ...perhaps like Canvey last year will decide that there is just no point in filling out <BR>their fixtures. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><B>which is quite untrue</B><P>On 3rd October, talking about Canvey Island, <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> I dont blame you for not giving up. With your millions this league <BR>should be a piece of Cake. <BR>Remember their ground. It's liable to flooding from the Thames. <B>which is quite untrue</B> Its not safe, <B>which is quite untrue</B> it's freezing cold. <B> It's called winter and it affects almost all of the UK (except Gravesend, obviously) </B>Nobody wants them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you insist on putting your arrogant head above the parapet, expect snipers not only from CIFC but from elsewhere, to take a pop at you.<P>Merv<p>[ 05 October 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]

Gazza, You 22 carat plonka. Do you really believe Irony and my goodself are one and the same or are you still away with the *******? wakey wakey! <P>On a serious note, i have sent you a personal note inviting you to partake in that little 10 quid wager which says Braintree finish the season ahead of your Billericay mob, you can pull out if you choose (we do have that 5 point adbvantage). Now whats it to be?

I'm sorry Iron Knob, please accept my apologies.<P>£10 bet is on.... like I said, I'm your Huckleberry. A 5 point gap is nothing in this league as you should well know form when Braintree were pushing for promotion two seasons ago!!!<P>Near the end of the season we'll meet and whatever the result, money will be paid over (hopefully to me).<P>Carjam - You've been sussed mate. It'll teach you to give Canvey grief on a web site run by a Canvey supporter (joke)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> It'll teach you to give Canvey grief on a web site run by a Canvey supporter (joke) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Gazza! Are you implying that being a Canvey supporter is a joke? Watch it mate, or I'll be after you as well wink.gif" border="0 <P>(Sorry about all this, but I've just learnt how to use the quote UBB code and am having a bit of a play.)<P>Merv