Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Panorama Tuesday @ 9.00

Believe me, this is is small beer. Whilst researching governance in football I have stumbled cross various things which have led me to conclusions I have posted elsewhere on this site.

Whilst I have no proof, I am pretty certain that we will be bidding for the 2018 World Cup as the UK, definitely against UEFA wishes and almost certainly surrendering the individual representation that the 4 Home Nations currently enjoy in FIFA (although probably not the International Board as this a useful scapegoat) in order to court the African vote.

The alternative scenario is that G14 make a break away from UEFA forming a European Premiership, in the same way is the FA "sponsored" our own Premiership agaings the Football League.

It is all about money, and the big battlefield is between UEFA and FIFA. In the last few years the FA and the top English clubs have shown themselves to be short termist and only interested in cash now, and as far as I an concerned this just makes tehm ideal instruments in the battle that is to come.

I apologise if I have not coherently made and sustained my argument but it is Friday night and it has been pretty boring on here of late...

Come on you yellows - just got my Ukraine flag. Who would have thought that the break up of the former Soviet bloc would provide such wide ranging benefits as the easy availability of Canvey flags!

went to ashburton grove for the zagreb game,walked out at half time

£4 a meat pie £3.50 a pint at half time(if they sold it at champs league games)

and it took me 20 minutes to have a beer,and a steward told me to sit down every time i got up when arsenal attacked or he would throw me out

not how i like me footy

£70 for tickets for me and the boy at West Ham and they had sold the seats twice. Yes Hornchurch, Canvey or any local team. Shame we have both been victim of ... well don't want to slag club owners off as I'm sure they have their reasons.. so shall I just say circumstance.

Just can't really get into the Premiership, does nothing or me.

not getting into how the clubs are run,i just follow the team and hope they do well,politics was never my strong point

can watch premiership and i do get excited watching arsenal on the box but can't really see myself ever going week in week out again,i shall leave that to the prawn sandwich brigade!!!

I'm going to my first Premiership game at Upton Park on Sunday, Vs. Newcastle. Looking forward to it, but the game's not for me. I bought the tickets as my dads birthday present. He hasn't been to see them for years (as in, since he was my age), so it should be an experience for us both.