Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Photo

EFM field trip to essex slum on Saturday!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
13 replies to this topic

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
Excerpt from the EFM Website<p>This coming Saturday 23rd Febuary, St.Albans City play away to FA trophy holders, FA Cup giantkillers and uneducated simpletons Canvey Island.
This is traditionally a very drunken abusive away trip for the firm and would apppreicate any memebers of the team to join. We have no game on Sunday so the old I'm getting my head down early for the big match excuse won't wash.
Highlights of the last trip to Canvey included excessive drink and drug taking, Gaffer having some champers for breakfast and trying his best with a essex girl on the bus, Costello getting into various scrapes in the ground, Ben, Alan

offline ESG

ESG
  • First XI - Permanent
just remember
stand firm, don't run,
keep it tight and no bottle jobs
LOVFL<p>oh 2 b 18 again...

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
More than welcome to join us mate. I somehow suspect you'll be standing quietly at the side though, only opening your mouth to criticize one of our players for the slightest error.

offline ESG

ESG
  • First XI - Permanent
Leave it out sonny
standing on the side criticizing
thought that was your dept. LOL<p>stay lucky

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
Just found your comments a bit patronising. Seems we get crucified for getting p*ssed, having a sing-song and taking the p*ss. Haven't stood on the side for years by the way.

offline ESG

ESG
  • First XI - Permanent
take it on the chin me old china
I'll leave you with this ...<p>We saw him in the Sweeney and he was a decent bloke
Along with George Carter they always shared a joke
He had a favourite saying as he was about to spit
He'd look the bloke in the eye and just say 'shut it!'<p>Then we were off to Oxford where he was just Morse
And throughout the programme the crime just ran it's course
He was always nice to Lewis as they got to solve the crime
But how were we to know that John was 'near his time'<p>As a person, he was a gentleman, out of the old school
He was a great distinguised actor and he made some women drool
As an actor he was unsurpassed with a talent so unique
Others will just try and fail as they try to reach HIS peak<p>JOHN THAW R.I.P

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
now now girls stop flirting with each other. You've got a big day out tomorrow, so get an early night. Then all the gang can travel down togther safety in numbers singing jolly songs all the way. Just dont think you can intimidate even simple Essex folk.<p>O and hope you've got a few new songs.....the same ones we've heard over the past few seasons are getting a tad worn out - funny though we never hear the noise at your place. Doesn't the EFM lifestyle take effect during home games ??

offline R Zimmerman

R Zimmerman
  • Spectator
Didn't know you lot could write.

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
I believe that EFM will have to stand on the side during one half of the game, cause the "North Stand" is being built and you can't get behind the goal.<p>Looks like you'll have to make all your noise in the bus shelter!<p>Matt CIFC

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
CANT WRITE ? we have these new fangled keyboard thingys down here now and can input straight into the board..you guys up north still penning letters to the webmaster? how quaint

offline R Zimmerman

R Zimmerman
  • Spectator
[sigh] The ability to write with pen and paper will also affect your ability to type. You will still need to know how to spell words, use good punctuation and understand when not too take a comment too seriously.<p>[ 23 February 2002: This message was edited by: R Zimmerman ]</p>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I hear that the old bill down in Caaanvey have taken this EFM stuff a bit too seriously! <p>Four van loads of them on standby believe it or not!<p>Check out the Canvey forum!!

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
It's an absolute joke. You only have to read the home page of the EFM Website to realise that it's all tongue-in-cheek.<p>Four police vans? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. What a waste of taxpayers money.

offline Knocky

Knocky
  • Trainee
Mr Zeal, you are forgetting that they were Canvey police. Furthermore, with such a heavy police presence, how come home supporters were allowed to mix with the EFM contingent and how come there was no response to the incident in the second half. You know which one I mean!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus