Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

January fixtures

I know it's not Jan but didn't want to start a new thread for it but I hear we're travelling to your place on 18th December for our East Anglian Cup match! Hopefully should be involved so see you then!!

(PS Could be HTFCOne's comeback game?)

I see Kentish Town go to Reynolds Field on Saturday 5 January, can I just say that we don't want any turkey sandwiches after the proceedings.

That was the time I got home from the match Wiz.

Late night roadworks closing the A1 always proves fun. The diversion signs sent a group of us round in 4 mile cirlces a couple of weeks ago on a very foggy night. After the second time around I left the group of cars and lorries I was with and ventured onto some tiny country lanes, eventually getting home a hour and a half later. I think the others are still going round and round grin

Reminds self. Sat-Nav for Xmas.

Originally Posted By: WizzleW
Nobody on this forum ever sleeps!! ha....

I certainly don't have time to sleep, time's money for Kentish Town!

Can you give us a ballpark figure of how much you personally have generated for Kentish TOwn?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I see Kentish Town go to Reynolds Field on Saturday 5 January, can I just say that we don't want any turkey sandwiches after the proceedings.

You can say it, but it don't mean nowt!
We'll return the goodwill and give you water cress sandwiches, and you'll describe it as a banquet! happy

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Originally Posted By: Rhodes

You can say it, but it don't mean nowt!
We'll return the goodwill and give you water cress sandwiches, and you'll describe it as a banquet! happy

Eagle,

Could you remove the green bits for me first before you put them in the sandwiches? Many thanks in advance.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Can you give us a ballpark figure of how much you personally have generated for Kentish TOwn?

Horace - I've lost count sorry, that doesn't even include the goalposts and dugouts we got from our illustrious neighbours who actually come to us to help, we don't go to them. It shows that persistence pays off and you get out of it what you put in at the end of the day.

Not in terms of pound notes, no, but would Hertford Town turn down assistance from Arsenal and rudely tell them where to go like 'Sugar' did for example with Spurs including turning down a lucrative pre-season friendly

Horace - You were up with the sparrows this morning, any reason for that