Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures for December and January could break a few teams season, teams at the top will be playing each other and a few of them will be dropping many points.

Stony looks very strong and Haringay is very earnest about going all the way. They are favorites for promotion.

Sorry guys, it seems that it maight be all over at the en of January.

Originally Posted By: Wader
There is an importance of being earnest.

God, I'm bored not being at football on a Saturday. The wifes about to make get the bloomin' Xmas tree sorted!

Tell me about it. Just had to buy the tree (£30) do the lights and now she wants me to wrap some presents. Luckily Reading V Liverpool on the box!

Originally Posted By: Smithcharles42
and Haringay is very earnest about going all the way. They are favorites for promotion.

What on earth does this mean and anyway shouldn't it be Haringey are very earnest. I don't make Haringey favourites for promotion at all, that dubious honour probably goes to either Hoddesdon Town or Stony Stratford Town.

My other half bought our tree from IKEA yesterday, it always has to be the real thing from Scandinavia as she's Danish