Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

concord masters latest - rob small tactical genius

smallsy

the concord masters first round took place last night and the watching crowd were not to be dissappointed as underdog ROB 'safety' SMALL pegged back a 30 point deficit to beat DAN 'irratic shot to nothig' TRENKEL on the black.

in the early exchanges SMALL was playing some magnificent safeties but any slight error was leading to TRENKEL picking off the loose balls. after a foul and a miss by SMALL on a long red TRENKEL streaked into a lead of almost 30.

SMALL, to his credit, stuck to his game plan playing safety after safety and picking off the odd pot if it was on. by on i mean sitting over the pocket! this was frustrating TRENKEL who had watched DANNY 'save my smelliest farts for the snooker hall' HEALE and GARY 'also likes to fart' EWERS amass 3 frames before his match had even reached the colours.

THIS PROVED TO BE A TACTICAL MASTERSTROKE BY THE UNKNOWN IN CANVEY SNOOKER CIRCUITS SMALL.

SMALL knocked in a personal best break of 9 involving the last red but this made the deficit 20. surely there was no way back. SMALL looked to keep the balls unpottable and nick the odd snooker here and there. TRENKEL began to fire eratic pot attempts which left small chances to gather some momentum in this unlikely come back.

before TRENKEL had blinked SMALL had found some rhythm despite the unfamiliar surroundings. the game became a BLACK BALL GAME.

TRENKEL must have fancied himself still as he had a 5 point lead and was by far the most competent potter. if fact he proved his potting capablities by SINKING THE WHITE TWICE.

the game was over and SMALL had won but as a great article of pure arrogance he still stepped up despite the white flag from TRENKEL and sunk a table length black to rub salt in the wound.

SMALL 1

TRENKEL 0

bounce

Originally Posted By: smallsy
the concord masters first round took place last night and the watching crowd were not to be dissappointed as underdog ROB 'safety' SMALL pegged back a 30 point deficit to beat DAN 'irratic shot to nothig' TRENKEL on the black.

in the early exchanges SMALL was playing some magnificent safeties but any slight error was leading to TRENKEL picking off the loose balls. after a foul and a miss by SMALL on a long red TRENKEL streaked into a lead of almost 30.

SMALL, to his credit, stuck to his game plan playing safety after safety and picking off the odd pot if it was on. by on i mean sitting over the pocket! this was frustrating TRENKEL who had watched DANNY 'save my smelliest farts for the snooker hall' HEALE and GARY 'also likes to fart' EWERS amass 3 frames before his match had even reached the colours.

THIS PROVED TO BE A TACTICAL MASTERSTROKE BY THE UNKNOWN IN CANVEY SNOOKER CIRCUITS SMALL.

SMALL knocked in a personal best break of 9 involving the last red but this made the deficit 20. surely there was no way back. SMALL looked to keep the balls unpottable and nick the odd snooker here and there. TRENKEL began to fire eratic pot attempts which left small chances to gather some momentum in this unlikely come back.

before TRENKEL had blinked SMALL had found some rhythm despite the unfamiliar surroundings. the game became a BLACK BALL GAME.

TRENKEL must have fancied himself still as he had a 5 point lead and was by far the most competent potter. if fact he proved his potting capablities by SINKING THE WHITE TWICE.

the game was over and SMALL had won but as a great article of pure arrogance he still stepped up despite the white flag from TRENKEL and sunk a table length black to rub salt in the wound.

SMALL 1
TRENKEL 0

bounce

4. End of Frame, Game or Match
(a) When only the Black is left, the first score or foul ends the frame excepting only if the following conditions both apply:
(i) the scores are then equal, and
(ii) aggregate scores are not relevant.

Just wanted to point out some rules!!!

gaffer - zzzzzzzz wake me up when youve finished

big d - dont tell porkies or smallsy wont play snooker thursday grin

smallsy you forgot to mention you had to get home to " see your baby" yuk yuk yuk .

To be fair i did better against Healesy , i only lost by 59 points in that one ! I had a bad night . I was champ last week. Thursday i will come back stronger , and we could be on for 3 tables as Andy Linighan will probably be coming !

gaffer - zzzzzzzz wake me up when youve finished
big d - dont tell porkies or smallsy wont play snooker thursday grin

Sorry Micky, I thought you was a stickler for the rules!

Originally Posted By: onebreast
smallsy you forgot to mention you had to get home to " see your baby" yuk yuk yuk .

thats why it was an even better performance cos my mind was not on the game

trenks the official masters only started last night so stop clutching at straw. YES I ADMIT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE TOUGH PLAYING YOU. but in the end i got in your head with my tactical genius. if you feel you can avenge this heavy defeat there is always thursday.

OFFICIAL CONCORD SNOOKER RANKINGS

1) ewers

>>2) small dog

>>2) heale

4) trenkel

that just wont happen mate. not even ewers was comfortable against me last night. if i wasnt so in love and desperate to get home to my baby i fancied myself to take ewers to the death.

i dont know about you but im gagging for one of mrs heales warmed up sausage rolls smile

that just wont happen mate. not even ewers was comfortable against me last night. if i wasnt so in love and desperate to get home to my baby i fancied myself to take ewers to the death.

i dont know about you but im gagging for one of mrs heales warmed up sausage rolls smile

Here Micky, I heard you need the rest to break!!!