Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anyone fancy...

Sounds brutal!! Id love to don my boots and put in a few two footed, studs up, career ending challenges.

How do Rhodes and I apply?

Jonno, i'm trying very hard to like you, but you are making it difficult for me! I know you are a nice jolly fella, your music link proves it. Please dont spoil it by your threats to Rhodes (and others), which aren't threats. smile

C'mon, meet a gal half way. Enjoy the banter and stop throwing your fists around honey (so to speak) bisou

This is a good friendly forum for an outsider like me to visit, please keep it that way. bisou

Im not here to be liked "Bitch".

My problems with Cliff have been going on for some time now and despite doing my best to help him to help himself, he doesnt seem that willing.

He knows what he needs to do.

And you're right, I am a jolly fellow!! In fact, Im a bloody nice guy but I object to Cliff taking advantage of my good nature, as well others on here.

I will try to keep my issues to my self in future Bitch because I know from my own experience that seeing people vent off on here is not always what people want to see and doesn't make for entertaining reading at times.

I can appreciate your comments and do not wish to make an enemy of you (or anyone for that matter) but do understand that I will not be made a mug of by anyone, especially Cliff.

Kind regards,

Jonno

p.s

To prove what a nice guy and a good sport I am, I have added a pic of myself dressed as Freddy Mercury to my signature laugh

"Jonno" I'm not saying we are here to be liked, by the way, you can call me plain Bitch and i'll call you Jonno. What i dont get is the hostility and strong arm antics.

Isn't it all forum banter? I know you say you have issues regarding my beloved Rhodesy, but you were hostile yesterday towards the new posters on here too. Maybe i'm missing something?

I really enjoy a good delve into the SSML, but of late, it's become a nasty place to be and i dont like it! frown

Forum banter is one thing, making people look stupid in front of their peers is quite another.

Like I said, I understand where you are coming from and I am REALLY trying hard not to make comments about standing the heat and getting out of kitchens etc but I have been told many a time by various people on this forum that I have the option of being a viewer or a non viewer. I choose to be a viewer and therefore my input, be it hostile or not, is as valid as anyones.

Hostility but with thought provoking comment towards another poster is fine by me. We dont all see eye to eye a lot of the time. Gosh, there'd be no team spirit or club rivalry if that was the way.

I just ask to please not threaten violence, you know you have, i know you have. Why it wasn't edited or banned is a matter for the admins on here. Shame on them tongue

What you find with Rhodesy is, he is a master banterer/winder up. A very clever man who never swears or threatens to make his point. If you think he makes someone look stupid, then perhaps that says more about them.

Jonno, look back on all he has said and take a deep breath, you may even laugh smile

Dont just be a viewer, it's good to have you around. Just live and let live, and as the immortal Freddy would say... For the 'Man On The Prowl'..:'In My Defense'...,Big Bad Caused a Mighty Fine Sensation'...just 'Play The Game' bisou

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I just ask to please not threaten violence, you know you have, i know you have.

For the record, I totally and utterly refute that comment. Sorry but it's just not true.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Hostility but with thought provoking comment towards another poster is fine by me.

The thing is, Bitch, that clip Rods either doesn't understand a thought provoking comment (due to his inability to do sarcasm or irony) or completely ignores it if it doesn't fit in with his agenda. The simple matter of fact is that, if he were a real man and true to his word, he would no longer be posting on here. He gave an ultimatum to Ian that Wader and NF be removed as moderators or he would "walk" from this site. He then put that, previously private, ultimatum into the public arena for all to see in order to "force" Ian to do things his way. It is now almost a fortnight and Wader and NF are still moderators. It is, therefore, clear that Ian is NOT prepared to be bullied by clip Rods or to meet his demands. Therefore, ol' clippy should have walked by now.

well said bitch throughout .

as a "stony stratford supporter" myself I also think this is a grand forum.

Jonno any reasonable person reading your posts had to come to the conclusion you were threatening rhodes.

you did backtrack in one of them a bit, but the message was clear to see. if thats how you feel, just effing do it!

Footballman you have stooped to stalking rhodes by proxy now, thats quite a worrying development.

Bitchy-poo, you mention that you like dipping into this forum, well we have to live with it everyday as it is our leagues notice board and chat room. You have another place to work your magic and call home, we don't! I would never dip into the Tonbridge forum for pleasure and then criticise you or yours on there.

We still welcome you though with open arms, as long as you've got those boots on and a short skirt cuddle

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
well said bitch throughout .

as a "stony stratford supporter" myself I also think this is a grand forum.

5-1
We beat the scum 5-1

You don't have to justify your presence on here TSF, unless its Cecil that you are afraid of with his not wanting non-SSML folk on here. I believe that was his point a while back, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

yes bad luck, ar5ena1!

yes wader I did have to claim either FoRM or swear allegiance to a ssml club to stop rhodes questioning me but we've all moved on a bit since then thankfully.

I go to stony a fair bit (the town)as my Dad lives in Milton Keynes so thats "my " ssml club now.

5 1 you say, gosh did they put the reserves out?