Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bishop Stortford 3 - 1 Broxbourne Borough

As Stortfords FA Trophy game was called off on tuesday they fielded a pretty much full first team and when Roy Essendoh put them in front after about 5 mins, i thought we were in for a spanking but we had the better chances after that and probably should have gone in at half time in the lead, we did go in level tho after a very good finish from Lee Teagle.

First 15 of the second half was very even but their fitness and strngth showed after that and they scored 2 very good goals in the last 20 mins!

Andy Young, an old Hoddesdon colleague, played exceptionally well in goal for Stortford!

An enjoyable game to play in on a lovely playing surface and i thought we represented the Sparten league well!

Thing is Jonno, although you and Lee are of similar statue, he's actually a decent footballer!!!

u mean u missed me taking on three of their players through the middle and squaring it perfectly for our equaliser!! lol

i dont understand the 10 shirt, worn it all season!! i think its the only extra large shirt!!

Na he aint broken it, damaged the tendon and got soft tissue damage, a couple of weeks i reckon!!