Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 16th Feb

DIVISION

Beaconsfield SYCOB 4-0 Holmer Green

Broxbourne Boro V&E 1-1 London Colney

Chalfont St Peter 3-0 Biggleswade United

Cockfosters 3-3 Welwyn Garden City

Hanwell Town 1-1 Aylesbury Vale

Harefield United 1-2 Kingsbury Lndn Tigers

Hertford Town 1-1 Biggleswade Town

Leverstock Green 1-3 Langford

Ruislip Manor 1-1 Oxhey Jets

St Margaretsbury 1-1 Brimsdown Rovers

Tring Athletic 0-0 Colney Heath0

HERTS SENIOR CENTENARY TROPHY SEMI FINAL

Hoddesdon Town 3-1 Harpenden Town

DIVISION ONE

Amersham Town 0-0 New Bradwell St Peter

Ampthill Town 3-1 Winslow United

Arlesey Athletic 0-0 Bedford Town Reserves

Buckingham Athletic 0-1 Sport London e Benfica

Cheshunt Reserves 0-4 Royston Town

Cranfield United 1-3 Bedford

Haringey Borough 1-0 Sun Postal Sports

Stony Stratford Town 4-0 Brache Sparta

DIVISION TWO

Kent Athletic 1-1 Kings Langley

Mursley United 3-1 Totternhoe

Old Bradwell United 0-3 Crawley Green

Pitstone & Ivinghoe 4-1 Markyate

Risborough Rangers 1-0 Aston Clinton

The 61 FC (Luton) 0-0 AFC Dunstable

Tring Corinthians 2-0 Padbury United

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
DIVISION
Beaconsfield SYCOB 4-0 Holmer Green
Broxbourne Boro V&E 1-1 London Colney
Chalfont St Peter 3-0 Biggleswade United
Cockfosters 3-3 Welwyn Garden City
Hanwell Town 1-1 Aylesbury Vale
Harefield United 1-2 Kingsbury Lndn Tigers
Ruislip Manor 1-1 Oxhey Jets
St Margaretsbury 1-1 Brimsdown Rovers
Tring Athletic 0-0 Colney Heath0
HERTS SENIOR CENTENARY TROPHY SEMI FINAL
Hoddesdon Town 3-1 Harpenden Town
DIVISION ONE
Amersham Town 0-0 New Bradwell St Peter
Ampthill Town 3-1 Winslow United
Arlesey Athletic 0-0 Bedford Town Reserves
Buckingham Athletic 0-1 Sport London e Benfica
Cheshunt Reserves 0-4 Royston Town
Cranfield United 1-3 Bedford
Stony Stratford Town 4-0 Brache Sparta

looking forward to some unbiased reports on the game!!

looks like all the results in div 1 went the way of kentish town!

brwn_md_wht

Originally Posted By: hordes

looking forward to some unbiased reports on the game!!

Well here is the unbiased report??????

After the initial first 10 mins of panic footy I think BTFC found their pace and were the better team and put HTFC under a lot of pressure. 2nd half HTFC came out slightly on top. Chance for chance BTFC deserved to win and if it wasn't for HTFC1 they would have no doubt. He made 4 top class saves.

All in all everyone seemed to be happy with the draw.

Horace/Wader thanks very much for today. I will let Horace tell who else graced the ground today??????

... you mean Ossie Ardiles AND Ricky Villa? I had a brief chat with Ossie, who told me that it was too cold for Ricky, who had gone indoors for a warm! I agree with Willo that Bigg T made the best chances, but a keeper is there to make saves and Virgs certainly earned MOM for Hertford.

Originally Posted By: Horace
... you mean Ossie Ardiles AND Ricky Villa? I had a brief chat with Ossie, who told me that it was too cold for Ricky, who had gone indoors for a warm! I agree with Willo that Bigg T made the best chances, but a keeper is there to make saves and Virgs certainly earned MOM for Hertford.

2 of my heroes Horace. Played in my favourite spurs. Dont get me started on Tottenham v Andelect shocked

Good to meet you Willow and Wader...And thanks for the nice words...Although it was disapointing to concede my first goal since returning from injury I think a point each was about right although like willow said Bigg T probably created the better chances...I'm not sure just a point each did either of us any favours though!

Just got home --- you lot live in the bloody sticks grin (mind you, the mrs did drive me home!)

Nice to meet everyone, including Septimus and PTG and a toss up for me whether HTFC1 or Drapes saved the game for the slab blue/darkish blues.

To be honest I'm disappointed we didn't take all 3 points, you only have to look at the work the respective keepers had to do, although having said that I've given our M.O.M to to one of our defenders.

Good day out, no big breasted dancing girls sadly, apparantly they were all going bowling in Finchley later and didn't show at the footie. (Willo behave!) -- who said WAGS weren't invited!! Having said that, award for most attractive barmaid of the season is currently heading Hertfords way.

Thanks to all for the hospitality Horace/Eagle. Good crowd, good whiskey, good banter and although the result did neither team a favour, a good enough match for the vocal crowd.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Just got home --- you lot live in the bloody sticks  grin (mind you, the mrs did drive me home!)Nice to meet everyone, including Septimus and MTG and a toss up for me whether HTFC1 or Drapes saved the game for the slab blue/darkish blues.To be honest I'm disappointed we didn't take all 3 points, you only have to look at the work the respective keepers had to do, although having said that I've given our M.O.M to to one of our defenders.Good day out, no big breasted dancing girls sadly, apparantly they were all going bowling in Finchley later and didn't show at the footie. (Willo behave!) -- who said WAGS were invited!! Having said that, award for most attractive barmaid of the season is currently heading Hertfords way.Thanks to all for the hospitality Horace/Eagle. Good crowd, good whiskey, good banter and although the result did neither team a favour, a good enough match for the vocal crowd. 
rhodes didnt go then?

Originally Posted By: Wader
Just got home --- you lot live in the bloody sticks grin (mind you, the mrs did drive me home!)

Nice to meet everyone, including Septimus and MTG and a toss up for me whether HTFC1 or Drapes saved the game for the slab blue/darkish blues.

To be honest I'm disappointed we didn't take all 3 points, you only have to look at the work the respective keepers had to do, although having said that I've given our M.O.M to to one of our defenders.

Good day out, no big breasted dancing girls sadly, apparantly they were all going bowling in Finchley later and didn't show at the footie. (Willo behave!) -- who said WAGS were invited!! Having said that, award for most attractive barmaid of the season is currently heading Hertfords way.

Thanks to all for the hospitality Horace/Eagle. Good crowd, good whiskey, good banter and although the result did neither team a favour, a good enough match for the vocal crowd.

Agreed with the 'match report' from thoses present. HTFC One was man-of-the-Match for me. Bigg Town had the best chances though Hertford had more possesion especially second half. Draw a fair result.

Wilo - Sorry I couldn't chat longer as Referee wanted me.

Wader - Dapper dresser with a tan! Good to me you.

All At Hertford Town - Thanks for the hospitality.

Horace - My weekly ritual and close to result of the day:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20080216.htm

Originally Posted By: hordes
rhodes didnt go then?

Hordes - You're back to 1/2

Hordes - Why would it, Willo the Cat will debrief me to retaking of the Falkland Island proportions on Monday at work however it's strange that my ears were white hot at 2.45, 3.50 and 4.55.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hordes - Why would it, Willo the Cat will debrief me to retaking of the Falkland Island proportions on Monday at work however it's strange that my ears were white hot at 2.45, 3.50 and 4.55.

that was when your ex strikers were slagging you off
to their new team mates

Jonathan Donoghue and Lee Scott wouldn't do that, anyway Ged Searson has gone down in my estimation for poaching our players, I had him down as someone who played it by the book and someone who could look himself in the mirror

'We' scraped a crucial win today then against an improved Sun Postal Sports:

http://haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=21687&conf=&div=